I'm Coming For You Ashley I'm Coming For You Ashley

I love this! You are getting so good at drawing <3

Honey Fairy Honey Fairy

Really good! Don't think you deserved such low score just for a sound someone didn't agree with. In my eyes this was really good and a huge step in your animating skills and improvement. I hope people will have more insightful integrity on your content moving forward.

Resident Evil 7 (PewDiePie Animated) Resident Evil 7 (PewDiePie Animated)

I always see improvement from you in every video and I'm so proud of you! You put more and more each time. People are douches never stop trying because you will get somewhere. This was adorable and funny!

Life in Slow Motion Life in Slow Motion

This came out very nice over all! I think you need a little work on coloring and shading, it kind of looks muddy at times. Overall the character designs are great! I read some of the comments and I will try to improve on my own part. This is my first time playing this sort of character and I am trying to get better at more mature/convincing voices

Kel-chan responds:

Thanks I appreciate your help, I'll try to clean up some of the issues in the next ep

The Random Show The Random Show

This came out great! everyone did an amazing job :3 I would choice a better thumbnail from the show to better show case this, seriously great work!

Hurrdurr-hd responds:

Glad you like it. Working with talented people is always a pleasure. Next time I'd try do something even better ;)
Yeah, I should this thumbnail...

Butts and Bunnies Butts and Bunnies

Love everything, still funny even today ^u^

Arozura responds:

Salad Fingers 10 Salad Fingers 10

Been watching this series since I was at least 12. Animation has gotten so much better and more fluid looking. I also love the amounts of detail in the backgrounds. This was chilling, dark, and amazing.

Spyro's Big Adventure (Spyro the Dragon Parody) Spyro's Big Adventure (Spyro the Dragon Parody)

Such a lovely animation and brings back memories! Very nostalgic and funny!

Living with Lolly EP1 Living with Lolly EP1

I love the style of the animation and the voice acting, very good! ^^