Honey Fairy Honey Fairy

Really good! Don't think you deserved such low score just for a sound someone didn't agree with. In my eyes this was really good and a huge step in your animating skills and improvement. I hope people will have more insightful integrity on your content moving forward.

Resident Evil 7 (PewDiePie Animated) Resident Evil 7 (PewDiePie Animated)

I always see improvement from you in every video and I'm so proud of you! You put more and more each time. People are douches never stop trying because you will get somewhere. This was adorable and funny!

Life in Slow Motion Life in Slow Motion

This came out very nice over all! I think you need a little work on coloring and shading, it kind of looks muddy at times. Overall the character designs are great! I read some of the comments and I will try to improve on my own part. This is my first time playing this sort of character and I am trying to get better at more mature/convincing voices

Kel-chan responds:

Thanks I appreciate your help, I'll try to clean up some of the issues in the next ep

Lovely Kitten - Athena Lovely Kitten - Athena

This is amazing!!! :D I love this!

Zyzyx - Cubed Galaxy Zyzyx - Cubed Galaxy

I love this! You are so talented!

DJ-Zyzyx responds:

Thanks mate :DD

Moeka's Summer 2015 Demo Reel Moeka's Summer 2015 Demo Reel

I found you through LWL your voice is adorable, I love it! :3 You seem to have a naturally motherly tone, try to build upon that more!

Yuriko Omega Yuriko Omega